August 19 - 12th Sunday after Pentecost

We thank you, O God, for the people of the Pacific Island nations and Papua New Guinea, whose vibrant faith gives reason to celebrate your goodness.  We thank you for the many gifts of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Papua New Guinea and its historic relationship with the ELCA.

_

Thank you for participating in "Prayer Ventures" daily prayers for ELCA ministries.  Prayer Ventures is also available for synchronization with your PDA (Link to http://www.elca.org/pdafeeds), or you may download them a month at a time from http://www.elca.org/prayerventures/ or read them daily online at http://www.elca.org/scriptlib/CO/Prayer/pvsPrayerDisplay.asp.

If you wish to unsubscribe, you may do so at:
http://listserv.elca.org/cgi-bin/wa.exe?SUBED1=prayers&A=1.