November 3 - All Saints Sunday

We thank you, O God, for all of the saints and especially for the over 240 ELCA missionaries serving the global church. We ask that you watch over them, guide and comfort them as they work beside people from many and varied areas of this world.

_

Thank you for participating in "Prayer Ventures" daily prayers for ELCA ministries.  Prayer Ventures is also available for synchronization with your PDA (Link to http://www.elca.org/pdafeeds), or you may download them a month at a time from http://www.elca.org/prayerventures/ or read them daily online at http://www.elca.org/scriptlib/CO/Prayer/pvsPrayerDisplay.asp.

If you wish to unsubscribe, you may do so at:
http://listserv.elca.org/cgi-bin/wa.exe?SUBED1=prayers&A=1.