Psalm 46

        God is our refuge and strength,
        a very present help in trouble.
        Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change,
        though the mountains shake in the heart of the sea;
        though its waters roar and foam,
        though the mountains tremble with its tumult.
Selah

        There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God,
        the holy habitation of the Most High.
        God is in the midst of the city; it shall not be moved;
        God will help it when the morning dawns.
        The nations are in an uproar, the kingdoms totter;
        he utters his voice, the earth melts.
        The LORD of hosts is with us;
        the God of Jacob is our refuge.
Selah

        Come, behold the works of the LORD;
        see what desolations he has brought on the earth.
        He makes wars cease to the end of the earth;
        he breaks the bow, and shatters the spear;
        he burns the shields with fire.
        "Be still, and know that I am God!
        I am exalted among the nations,
        I am exalted in the earth."