Hebrews 3:1-6

Therefore, brothers and sisters, holy partners in a heavenly calling,
consider that Jesus, the apostle and high priest of our confession, was
faithful to the one who appointed him, just as Moses also "was faithful in
all God's house."  Yet Jesus is worthy of more glory than Moses, just as
the builder of a house has more honor than the house itself.  (For every
house is built by someone, but the builder of all things is God.)  Now
Moses was faithful in all God's house as a servant, to testify to the
things that would be spoken later.  Christ, however, was faithful over
God's house as a son, and we are his house if we hold firm the confidence
and the pride that belong to hope.