Psalm 119:81-88

        My soul languishes for your salvation;
        I hope in your word.
        My eyes fail with watching for your promise;
        I ask, "When will you comfort me?"
        For I have become like a wineskin in the smoke,
        yet I have not forgotten your statutes.
        How long must your servant endure?
        When will you judge those who persecute me?
        The arrogant have dug pitfalls for me;
        they flout your law.
        All your commandments are enduring;
        I am persecuted without cause; help me!
        They have almost made an end of me on earth;
        but I have not forsaken your precepts.
        In your steadfast love spare my life,
        so that I may keep the decrees of your mouth.