St. Michael and All Angels

Daniel 10:10-14; 12:1-3

But then a hand touched me and roused me to my hands and knees.  He said
to me, "Daniel, greatly beloved, pay attention to the words that I am
going to speak to you.  Stand on your feet, for I have now been sent to
you."  So while he was speaking this word to me, I stood up trembling.  He
said to me, "Do not fear, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your
mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your
words have been heard, and I have come because of your words.  But the
prince of the kingdom of Persia opposed me twenty-one days.  So Michael,
one of the chief princes, came to help me, and I left him there with the
prince of the kingdom of Persia, and have come to help you understand what
is to happen to your people at the end of days. For there is a further
vision for those days."

.

"At that time Michael, the great prince, the protector of your people,
shall arise.  There shall be a time of anguish, such as has never occurred
since nations first came into existence.  But at that time your people
shall be delivered, everyone who is found written in the book.  Many of
those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting
life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.  Those who are wise
shall shine like the brightness of the sky, and those who lead many to
righteousness, like the stars forever and ever.