Zechariah 2:1-5; 5:1-4

I looked up and saw a man with a measuring line in his hand.  Then I
asked, "Where are you going?" He answered me, "To measure Jerusalem, to
see what is its width and what is its length."  Then the angel who talked
with me came forward, and another angel came forward to meet him, and said
to him, "Run, say to that young man: Jerusalem shall be inhabited like
villages without walls, because of the multitude of people and animals in
it.  For I will be a wall of fire all around it, says the LORD, and I will
be the glory within it."

Again I looked up and saw a flying scroll.  And he said to me, "What do
you see?"  I answered, "I see a flying scroll; its length is twenty
cubits, and its width ten cubits."  Then he said to me, "This is the curse
that goes out over the face of the whole land; for everyone who steals
shall be cut off according to the writing on one side, and everyone who
swears falsely shall be cut off according to the writing on the other
side.  I have sent it out, says the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter the
house of the thief, and the house of anyone who swears falsely by my name;
and it shall abide in that house and consume it, both timber and stones."