Colossians 3:18-4:5

Wives, be subject to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.  Husbands,
love your wives and never treat them harshly.

Children, obey your parents in everything, for this is your acceptable
duty in the Lord.  Fathers, do not provoke your children, or they may lose
heart.  Slaves, obey your earthly masters in everything, not only while
being watched and in order to please them, but wholeheartedly, fearing the
Lord.  Whatever your task, put yourselves into it, as done for the Lord
and not for your masters, since you know that from the Lord you will
receive the inheritance as your reward; you serve the Lord Christ.  For
the wrongdoer will be paid back for whatever wrong has been done, and
there is no partiality.

Masters, treat your slaves justly and fairly, for you know that you also
have a Master in heaven.

Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with thanksgiving.  At
the same time pray for us as well that God will open to us a door for the
word, that we may declare the mystery of Christ, for which I am in prison,
so that I may reveal it clearly, as I should.

Conduct yourselves wisely toward outsiders, making the most of the time.
Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may
know how you ought to answer everyone.