Mary, Mother of Our Lord
Isaiah 61:7-11

        Because their shame was double,
        and dishonor was proclaimed as their lot,
        therefore they shall possess a double portion;
        everlasting joy shall be theirs.
        For I the LORD love justice,
        I hate robbery and wrongdoing;
        I will faithfully give them their recompense,
        and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.
        Their descendants shall be known among the nations,
        and their offspring among the peoples;
        all who see them shall acknowledge
        that they are a people whom the LORD has blessed.
        I will greatly rejoice in the LORD,
        my whole being shall exult in my God;
        for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation,
        he has covered me with the robe of righteousness,
        as a bridegroom decks himself with a garland,
        and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
        For as the earth brings forth its shoots,
        and as a garden causes what is sown in it to spring up,
        so the LORD GOD will cause righteousness and praise
        to spring up before all the nations.