Psalm 61

To the leader: with stringed instruments. Of David.
        Hear my cry, O God;
        listen to my prayer.
        From the end of the earth I call to you,
        when my heart is faint.

        Lead me to the rock
        that is higher than I;
        for you are my refuge,
        a strong tower against the enemy.
        Let me abide in your tent forever,
        find refuge under the shelter of your wings.
Selah

        For you, O God, have heard my vows;
        you have given me the heritage of those who fear your name.
        Prolong the life of the king;
        may his years endure to all generations!
        May he be enthroned forever before God;
        appoint steadfast love and faithfulness to watch over him!
        So I will always sing praises to your name,
        as I pay my vows day after day.