Isaiah 65:17-25

        For I am about to create new heavens
        and a new earth;
        the former things shall not be remembered
        or come to mind.
        But be glad and rejoice forever
        in what I am creating;
        for I am about to create Jerusalem as a joy,
        and its people as a delight.
        I will rejoice in Jerusalem,
        and delight in my people;
        no more shall the sound of weeping be heard in it,
        or the cry of distress.
        No more shall there be in it
        an infant that lives but a few days,
        or an old person who does not live out a lifetime;
        for one who dies at a hundred years will be considered a youth,
        and one who falls short of a hundred will be considered accursed.
        They shall build houses and inhabit them;
        they shall plant vineyards and eat their fruit.
        They shall not build and another inhabit;
        they shall not plant and another eat;
        for like the days of a tree shall the days of my people be,
        and my chosen shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
        They shall not labor in vain,
        or bear children for calamity;
        for they shall be offspring blessed by the LORD —
        and their descendants as well.
        Before they call I will answer,
        while they are yet speaking I will hear.
        The wolf and the lamb shall feed together,
        the lion shall eat straw like the ox;
        but the serpent — its food shall be dust!
        They shall not hurt or destroy
        on all my holy mountain,
says the LORD.