Ezekiel 2:8-3:11

But you, mortal, hear what I say to you; do not be rebellious like that
rebellious house; open your mouth and eat what I give you.  I looked, and
a hand was stretched out to me, and a written scroll was in it.  He spread
it before me; it had writing on the front and on the back, and written on
it were words of lamentation and mourning and woe.

He said to me, O mortal, eat what is offered to you; eat this scroll, and
go, speak to the house of Israel.  So I opened my mouth, and he gave me
the scroll to eat.  He said to me, Mortal, eat this scroll that I give you
and fill your stomach with it.  Then I ate it; and in my mouth it was as
sweet as honey.

He said to me: Mortal, go to the house of Israel and speak my very words
to them.  For you are not sent to a people of obscure speech and difficult
language, but to the house of Israel — not to many peoples of obscure
speech and difficult language, whose words you cannot understand.  Surely,
if I sent you to them, they would listen to you.  But the house of Israel
will not listen to you, for they are not willing to listen to me; because
all the house of Israel have a hard forehead and a stubborn heart.  See, I
have made your face hard against their faces, and your forehead hard
against their foreheads.  Like the hardest stone, harder than flint, I
have made your forehead; do not fear them or be dismayed at their looks,
for they are a rebellious house.  He said to me: Mortal, all my words that
I shall speak to you receive in your heart and hear with your ears; then
go to the exiles, to your people, and speak to them.  Say to them, "Thus
says the LORD GOD"; whether they hear or refuse to hear.