Luke 15:1-7

Now all the tax collectors and sinners were coming near to listen to him.
And the Pharisees and the scribes were grumbling and saying, "This fellow
welcomes sinners and eats with them."

So he told them this parable:  "Which one of you, having a hundred sheep
and losing one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the wilderness
and go after the one that is lost until he finds it?  When he has found
it, he lays it on his shoulders and rejoices.  And when he comes home, he
calls together his friends and neighbors, saying to them, 'Rejoice with
me, for I have found my sheep that was lost.'  Just so, I tell you, there
will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over
ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance.