St. Mark, Evangelist

2 Timothy 4:6-11, 18

As for me, I am already being poured out as a libation, and the time of my
departure has come.  I have fought the good fight, I have finished the
race, I have kept the faith.  From now on there is reserved for me the
crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will give me
on that day, and not only to me but also to all who have longed for his
appearing.

Do your best to come to me soon, for Demas, in love with this present
world, has deserted me and gone to Thessalonica; Crescens has gone to
Galatia, Titus to Dalmatia.  Only Luke is with me. Get Mark and bring him
with you, for he is useful in my ministry.

The Lord will rescue me from every evil attack and save me for his
heavenly kingdom.  To him be the glory forever and ever.  Amen.