Matthew 8:14-17, 28-34

When Jesus entered Peter's house, he saw his mother-in-law lying in bed
with a fever; he touched her hand, and the fever left her, and she got up
and began to serve him.  That evening they brought to him many who were
possessed with demons; and he cast out the spirits with a word, and cured
all who were sick.  This was to fulfill what had been spoken through the
prophet Isaiah, "He took our infirmities and bore our diseases."

.

When he came to the other side, to the country of the Gadarenes, two
demoniacs coming out of the tombs met him.  They were so fierce that no
one could pass that way.  Suddenly they shouted, "What have you to do with
us, Son of God?  Have you come here to torment us before the time?"  Now a
large herd of swine was feeding at some distance from them.  The demons
begged him, "If you cast us out, send us into the herd of swine."  And he
said to them, "Go!"  So they came out and entered the swine; and suddenly,
the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the sea and perished in the
water.  The swineherds ran off, and on going into the town, they told the
whole story about what had happened to the demoniacs.  Then the whole town
came out to meet Jesus; and when they saw him, they begged him to leave
their neighborhood.