Jeremiah 1:4-10

Now the word of the LORD came to me saying,
	"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
	and before you were born I consecrated you;
	I appointed you a prophet to the nations."
Then I said, "Ah, LORD GOD! Truly I do not know how to speak, for I am
only a boy."  But the LORD said to me,
	"Do not say, 'I am only a boy';
	for you shall go to all to whom I send you,
	and you shall speak whatever I command you.
	Do not be afraid of them,
	for I am with you to deliver you,
 says the LORD."

Then the LORD put out his hand and touched my mouth; and the LORD said to
me,
	"Now I have put my words in your mouth.
	See, today I appoint you over nations and over kingdoms,
	to pluck up and to pull down,
	to destroy and to overthrow,
	to build and to plant."