Matthew 15:32-39

Then Jesus called his disciples to him and said, "I have compassion for
the crowd, because they have been with me now for three days and have
nothing to eat; and I do not want to send them away hungry, for they might
faint on the way."  The disciples said to him, "Where are we to get enough
bread in the desert to feed so great a crowd?"  Jesus asked them, "How
many loaves have you?"  They said, "Seven, and a few small fish."  Then
ordering the crowd to sit down on the ground, he took the seven loaves and
the fish; and after giving thanks he broke them and gave them to the
disciples, and the disciples gave them to the crowds.  And all of them ate
and were filled; and they took up the broken pieces left over, seven
baskets full.  Those who had eaten were four thousand men, besides women
and children.  After sending away the crowds, he got into the boat and
went to the region of Magadan.