Deuteronmomy 10:10-22

I stayed on the mountain forty days and forty nights, as I had done the
first time.  And once again the LORD listened to me.  The LORD was
unwilling to destroy you.  The LORD said to me, "Get up, go on your
journey at the head of the people, that they may go in and occupy the land
that I swore to their ancestors to give them."

So now, O Israel, what does the LORD your God require of you?  Only to
fear the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve the
LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul,  and to keep the
commandments of the LORD your God and his decrees that I am commanding you
today, for your own well being.  Although heaven and the heaven of heavens
belong to the LORD your God, the earth with all that is in it, yet the
LORD set his heart in love on your ancestors alone and chose you, their
descendants after them, out of all the peoples, as it is today.
Circumcise, then, the foreskin of your heart, and do not be stubborn any
longer.  For the LORD your God is God of gods and LORD of lords, the great
God, mighty and awesome, who is not partial and takes no bribe, who
executes justice for the orphan and the widow, and who loves the
strangers, providing them food and clothing.  You shall also love the
stranger, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt.  You shall fear the
LORD your God; him alone you shall worship; to him you shall hold fast,
and by his name you shall swear.  He is your praise; he is your God, who
has done for you these great and awesome things that your own eyes have
seen.  Your ancestors went down to Egypt seventy persons; and now the LORD
your God has made you as numerous as the stars in heaven.