April 21

PLEASE NOTE:  We regret that network upgrades this coming weekend (April 22-23) will mean your daily prayersfor those dates will not be delivered as usual.  You may be able to read them at http://www.elca.org/scriptlib/co/prayer/pvsPrayerDisplay.asp, but that page may be available only intermittently.  We expect things to go back to normal by next week.  Thank you for your patience!

Pray for Rev. Sally and Thomas Roach, regional representatives for East Africa.  May God strengthen them and give them wisdom and discernment in their work with ELCA missionary families and leaders of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Tanzania and the Lutheran Church of Rwanda.