September 15 - Holy Cross Day

As you prepare yourself for a time of intimate prayer with God on this day in which we meditate on the significance of the events leading Jesus to the cross, remember those who have come before us and those who will come in the future who have and will lift up their crosses to follow Jesus.  Remember our seminary students who are preparing to participate in the mission of the church here and in the world.

_

Thank you for participating in "Prayer Ventures" daily prayers for ELCA ministries.  Prayer Ventures is also available for synchronization with your PDA (Link to http://www.elca.org/pdafeeds), or you may download them a month at a time from http://www.elca.org/prayerventures/ or read them daily online at http://www.elca.org/scriptlib/CO/Prayer/pvsPrayerDisplay.asp.

If you wish to unsubscribe, you may do so at:
http://listserv.elca.org/cgi-bin/wa.exe?SUBED1=prayers&A=1.