February 1 - 4th Sunday after Epiphany

Merciful God, we give you thanks for the diversity of ministry among the churches in Ireland and the United Kingdom.  We pray for the continued companion relationship between the Lutheran Church in Great Britain and the ELCA Arkansas-Oklahoma Synod.

_

Thank you for participating in "Prayer Ventures" daily prayers for ELCA ministries.  Prayer Ventures is also available for synchronization with your PDA (Link to http://www.elca.org/pdafeeds), or you may download them a month at a time from http://www.elca.org/prayerventures/ or read them daily online at http://www.elca.org/scriptlib/CO/Prayer/pvsPrayerDisplay.asp.

If you wish to unsubscribe, you may do so at:
http://listserv.elca.org/cgi-bin/wa.exe?SUBED1=prayers&A=1.