Psalm 119:9-16

I treasure your promise in my heart

    How can young people keep their way pure?
        By guarding it according to your word.
     With my whole heart I seek you;
        do not let me stray from your commandments.
     I treasure your word in my heart,
        so that I may not sin against you.
     Blessed are you, O Lord;
        teach me your statutes.
     With my lips I declare
        all the ordinances of your mouth.
     I delight in the way of your decrees
        as much as in all riches.
     I will meditate on your precepts,
        and fix my eyes on your ways.
     I will delight in your statutes;
        I will not forget your word.

ELCA's daily Bible readings are chosen from "Revised Common Lectionary Daily Readings," prepared by Consultation on the Common Texts, © 2005. (Link to http://www.augsburgfortress.org/store/item.asp?clsid=167977&isbn=0806649305)

All text is from the New Revised Standard Version Bible, copyrighted, 1989 by the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of Churches USA, and is used by permission.  All rights reserved.  (Link to http://www.ncccusa.org)

Today's Bible Reading is also available for synchronization with your PDA  (Link to http://www.elca.org/pdafeeds)