July 19

Prof. Eric Barreto, Luther Seminary, St. Paul, Minn., President Jill Schumann, Lutheran Services in America, Baltimore, and Prof. Mark Alan Powell, Trinity Seminary, Columbus, Ohio, are three of the dozen speakers at "Rethinking Stewardship: Our Culture, Our Theology, Our Practices." The event is at St. Andrew Lutheran Church, Eden Prairie, Minnesota, July 19-21. Pray for the leaders and all participants, that lives may be enriched.

_

Thank you for participating in "Prayer Ventures" daily prayers for ELCA ministries.  Prayer Ventures is also available for synchronization with your PDA (Link to http://www.elca.org/pdafeeds), or you may download them a month at a time from http://www.elca.org/prayerventures/ or read them daily online at http://www.elca.org/scriptlib/CO/Prayer/pvsPrayerDisplay.asp.

If you wish to unsubscribe, you may do so at:
http://listserv.elca.org/cgi-bin/wa.exe?SUBED1=prayers&A=1.