Psalm 25:11-20

I take refuge in you, O God

    For your name's sake, O Lord,
        pardon my guilt, for it is great.
     Who are they that fear the Lord?
        He will teach them the way that they should choose.

     They will abide in prosperity,
        and their children shall possess the land.
     The friendship of the Lord is for those who fear him,
        and he makes his covenant known to them.
     My eyes are ever toward the Lord,
        for he will pluck my feet out of the net.

     Turn to me and be gracious to me,
        for I am lonely and afflicted.
     Relieve the troubles of my heart,
        and bring me out of my distress.
     Consider my affliction and my trouble,
        and forgive all my sins.

     Consider how many are my foes,
        and with what violent hatred they hate me.
     O guard my life, and deliver me;
        do not let me be put to shame, for I take refuge in you.

ELCA's daily Bible readings are chosen from "Revised Common Lectionary Daily Readings," prepared by Consultation on the Common Texts, © 2005. (Link to http://www.augsburgfortress.org/store/item.asp?clsid=167977&isbn=0806649305)

All text is from the New Revised Standard Version Bible, copyrighted, 1989 by the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of Churches USA, and is used by permission.  All rights reserved.  (Link to http://www.ncccusa.org)

Today's Bible Reading is also available for synchronization with your PDA  (Link to http://www.elca.org/pdafeeds)