April 22 -- Third Sunday of Easter

Holy and righteous God, you are the author of life, and you adopt us to be your children. Fill the people of Djibouti and Somalia with your words of life that we all may live as witnesses to the resurrection of your Son, Jesus Christ, our Savior and Lord. Amen.

_

Thank you for participating in "Prayer Ventures" daily prayers for ELCA ministries.  Prayer Ventures is also available for synchronization with your PDA (Link to http://www.elca.org/pdafeeds), or you may download them a month at a time from http://www.elca.org/prayerventures/ or read them daily online at http://www.elca.org/scriptlib/CO/Prayer/pvsPrayerDisplay.asp.

If you wish to unsubscribe, you may do so at:
http://listserv.elca.org/cgi-bin/wa.exe?SUBED1=prayers&A=1.