January 20 - Second Sunday after Epiphany

O Lord, we give you thanks for each new day and for the opportunities you give us to start anew. Grant that we may have hope in your promises, that we will look to you in times of uncertainty and we will not feel afraid. Amen.

_

Thank you for participating in "Prayer Ventures" daily prayers for ELCA ministries.  Prayer Ventures is also available for synchronization with your PDA (Link to http://www.elca.org/pdafeeds), or you may download them a month at a time from http://www.elca.org/prayerventures/ or read them daily online at http://www.elca.org/scriptlib/CO/Prayer/pvsPrayerDisplay.asp.

If you wish to unsubscribe, you may do so at:
http://listserv.elca.org/cgi-bin/wa.exe?SUBED1=prayers&A=1.