July 28 - Johann Sebastian Bach, died 1750; George Frederick

We make a joyful noise to you, O Lord. We lift our voice in your praise and song. We give thanks for all church musicians who offer their time and talent to your church. Be with them as they teach and lead congregations today and always. In Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

_

Thank you for participating in "Prayer Ventures" daily prayers for ELCA ministries.  Prayer Ventures is also available for synchronization with your PDA (Link to http://www.elca.org/pdafeeds), or you may download them a month at a time from http://www.elca.org/prayerventures/ or read them daily online at http://www.elca.org/scriptlib/CO/Prayer/pvsPrayerDisplay.asp.

If you wish to unsubscribe, you may do so at:
http://listserv.elca.org/cgi-bin/wa.exe?SUBED1=prayers&A=1.