October 20 - Twenty-second Sunday after Pentecost

We thank you, God, for your gifts of the earth, sea and sky. We ask you to be with us as we strive to be good caretakers of those gifts, that we live in harmony with the natural rhythms of life.

_

Thank you for participating in "Prayer Ventures" daily prayers for ELCA ministries.  Prayer Ventures is also available for synchronization with your PDA (Link to http://www.elca.org/pdafeeds), or you may download them a month at a time from http://www.elca.org/prayerventures/ or read them daily online at http://www.elca.org/scriptlib/CO/Prayer/pvsPrayerDisplay.asp.

If you wish to unsubscribe, you may do so at:
http://listserv.elca.org/cgi-bin/wa.exe?SUBED1=prayers&A=1.