Tuesday in Holy Week
Judges 19:22-30

The Israelites took courage, and again formed the battle line in the same
place where they had formed it on the first day.

So the Israelites advanced against the Benjaminites the second day.
Benjamin moved out against them from Gibeah the second day, and struck
down eighteen thousand of the Israelites, all of them armed men.  Then all
the Israelites, the whole army, went back to Bethel and wept, sitting
there before the LORD; they fasted that day until evening.  Then they
offered burnt offerings and sacrifices of well-being before the LORD.  And
the Israelites inquired of the LORD (for the ark of the covenant of God
was there in those days, and Phinehas son of Eleazar, son of Aaron,
ministered before it in those days), saying, "Shall we go out once more to
battle against our kinsfolk the Benjaminites, or shall we desist?"  The
LORD answered, "Go up, for tomorrow I will give them into your hand."

So Israel stationed men in ambush around Gibeah.  Then the Israelites went
up against the Benjaminites on the third day, and set themselves in array
against Gibeah, as before.