Ezekiel 32:1-10

In the twelfth year, in the twelfth month, on the first day of the month,
the word of the LORD came to me:  Mortal, raise a lamentation over Pharaoh
king of Egypt, and say to him:
        You consider yourself a lion among the nations,
        but you are like a dragon in the seas;
        you thrash about in your streams,
        trouble the water with your feet,
        and foul your streams.
        Thus says the LORD GOD:
        In an assembly of many peoples
        I will throw my net over you;
        and I will haul you up in my dragnet.
        I will throw you on the ground,
        on the open field I will fling you,
        and will cause all the birds of the air to settle on you,
        and I will let the wild animals of the whole earth gorge themselves with
you.
        I will strew your flesh on the mountains,
        and fill the valleys with your carcass.
        I will drench the land with your flowing blood
        up to the mountains,
        and the watercourses will be filled with you.
        When I blot you out, I will cover the heavens,
        and make their stars dark;
        I will cover the sun with a cloud,
        and the moon shall not give its light.
        All the shining lights of the heavens
        I will darken above you,
        and put darkness on your land,
 says the LORD GOD.

        I will trouble the hearts of many peoples,
        as I carry you captive among the nations,
        into countries you have not known.
        I will make many peoples appalled at you;
        their kings shall shudder because of you.
        When I brandish my sword before them,
        they shall tremble every moment
        for their lives, each one of them,
        on the day of your downfall.