The Baptism of Our Lord
Matthew 3:13-17

Then Jesus came from Galilee to John at the Jordan, to be baptized by him.
John would have prevented him, saying, "I need to be baptized by you, and
do you come to me?"  But Jesus answered him, "Let it be so now; for it is
proper for us in this way to fulfill all righteousness." Then he
consented.  And when Jesus had been baptized, just as he came up from the
water, suddenly the heavens were opened to him and he saw the Spirit of
God descending like a dove and alighting on him.  And a voice from heaven
said, "This is my Son, the Beloved, with whom I am well pleased."