Jeremiah 1:4-10

Now the word of the LORD came to me saying,
        "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
        and before you were born I consecrated you;
        I appointed you a prophet to the nations."
Then I said, "Ah, LORD GOD! Truly I do not know how to speak, for I am
only a boy."  But the LORD said to me,
        "Do not say, 'I am only a boy';
        for you shall go to all to whom I send you,
        and you shall speak whatever I command you.
        Do not be afraid of them,
        for I am with you to deliver you,
 says the LORD."

Then the LORD put out his hand and touched my mouth; and the LORD said to
me,
        "Now I have put my words in your mouth.
        See, today I appoint you over nations and over kingdoms,
        to pluck up and to pull down,
        to destroy and to overthrow,
        to build and to plant."