Revelation 4:1-11

After this I looked, and there in heaven a door stood open!  And the first
voice, which I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet, said, "Come up
here, and I will show you what must take place after this."  At once I was
in the spirit, and there in heaven stood a throne, with one seated on the
throne!  And the one seated there looks like jasper and carnelian, and
around the throne is a rainbow that looks like an emerald.  Around the
throne are twenty-four thrones, and seated on the thrones are twenty-four
elders, dressed in white robes, with golden crowns on their heads.  Coming
from the throne are flashes of lightning, and rumblings and peals of
thunder, and in front of the throne burn seven flaming torches, which are
the seven spirits of God; and in front of the throne there is something
like a sea of glass, like crystal.

Around the throne, and on each side of the throne, are four living
creatures, full of eyes in front and behind: the first living creature
like a lion, the second living creature like an ox, the third living
creature with a face like a human face, and the fourth living creature
like a flying eagle.  And the four living creatures, each of them with six
wings, are full of eyes all around and inside. Day and night without
ceasing they sing,
        "Holy, holy, holy,
        the Lord God the Almighty,
        who was and is and is to come."

And whenever the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to the
one who is seated on the throne, who lives forever and ever, the
twenty-four elders fall before the one who is seated on the throne and
worship the one who lives forever and ever; they cast their crowns before
the throne, singing,
        "You are worthy, our Lord and God,
        to receive glory and honor and power,
        for you created all things,
        and by your will they existed and were created."