Ezekiel 3:12-21

Then the spirit lifted me up, and as the glory of the LORD rose from its
place, I heard behind me the sound of loud rumbling; it was the sound of
the wings of the living creatures brushing against one another, and the
sound of the wheels beside them, that sounded like a loud rumbling.  The
spirit lifted me up and bore me away; I went in bitterness in the heat of
my spirit, the hand of the LORD being strong upon me.  I came to the
exiles at Tel-abib, who lived by the river Chebar.  And I sat there among
them, stunned, for seven days.

At the end of seven days, the word of the LORD came to me:  Mortal, I have
made you a sentinel for the house of Israel; whenever you hear a word from
my mouth, you shall give them warning from me.  If I say to the wicked,
"You shall surely die," and you give them no warning, or speak to warn the
wicked from their wicked way, in order to save their life, those wicked
persons shall die for their iniquity; but their blood I will require at
your hand.  But if you warn the wicked, and they do not turn from their
wickedness, or from their wicked way, they shall die for their iniquity;
but you will have saved your life.  Again, if the righteous turn from
their righteousness and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumbling block
before them, they shall die; because you have not warned them, they shall
die for their sin, and their righteous deeds that they have done shall not
be remembered; but their blood I will require at your hand.  If, however,
you warn the righteous not to sin, and they do not sin, they shall surely
live, because they took warning; and you will have saved your life.