Revelation 3:14-22

"And to the angel of the church in Laodicea write: The words of the Amen,
the faithful and true witness, the origin of God's creation:

"I know your works; you are neither cold nor hot. I wish that you were
either cold or hot.  So, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor
hot, I am about to spit you out of my mouth.  For you say, "I am rich, I
have prospered, and I need nothing.'  You do not realize that you are
wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked.  Therefore I counsel you to
buy from me gold refined by fire so that you may be rich; and white robes
to clothe you and to keep the shame of your nakedness from being seen; and
salve to anoint your eyes so that you may see.  I reprove and discipline
those whom I love.  Be earnest, therefore, and repent.  Listen! I am
standing at the door, knocking; if you hear my voice and open the door, I
will come in to you and eat with you, voice and open the door, I will come
in to you and eat with you, and you with me.  To the one who conquers I
will give a place with me on my throne, just as I myself conquered and sat
down with my Father on his throne.  Let anyone who has an ear listen to
what the Spirit is saying to the churches."