        who seek him with their whole heart,
     who also do no wrong,
        but walk in his ways.
     You have commanded your precepts
        to be kept diligently.
     O that my ways may be steadfast
        in keeping your statutes!
     Then I shall not be put to shame,
        having my eyes fixed on all your commandments.
     I will praise you with an upright heart,
        when I learn your righteous ordinances.
     I will observe your statutes;
        do not utterly forsake me.

ELCA's daily Bible readings are chosen from "Revised Common Lectionary Daily Readings," prepared by Consultation on the Common Texts, © 2005. (Link to http://www.augsburgfortress.org/store/item.asp?clsid=167977&isbn=0806649305)

All text is from the New Revised Standard Version Bible, copyrighted, 1989 by the Division of Christian Education of the National Council of Churches USA, and is used by permission.  All rights reserved.  (Link to http://www.ncccusa.org)

Today's Bible Reading is also available for synchronization with your PDA  (Link to http://www.elca.org/pdafeeds)