To: [log in to unmask]

Dear friends in Christ,

I am pleased to announce that Ms. Johanna L. Olson has been offered and has
accepted the position as Assistant for ELCA Domestic Disaster Response,
effective July 6, 1998.

A graduate of Gustavus Adolphus College, Johanna has served most recently
as Interim Program Manager and Development Assistant of the Minnesota
Advocates for Human Rights in Minneapolis.  Her prior experiences include:

* Administrative Assistant, Southeast Asian Ministry, St. Paul, MN
* Communications Associate, Church of the Brethren Emergency Response
  Services, New Windsor, MD
* Advocacy Assistant, Church World Service Immigration Refugee Program,
  Washington D.C.

I am look forward to having Johanna as a partner in our church's disaster
response ministry.  She brings broad-based experience in working with human
needs issues, recruiting and training of volunteers, public speaking and
writing of materials, as well as office management, administrative skills,
and computer abilities.

Please join me in welcoming Johanna to this position.

In Christ,
Gil Furst

GILBERT B. FURST (written on Fri, Jun 12, 1998, at  3:49 pm)
Associate Director, ELCA Domestic Disaster Response
Internet address: [log in to unmask]
For more information, click on our web site:  www.elca.org/dcs/disaster