To: [log in to unmask]

Dear Christian friends,

I am pleased to let you know that our southeast Ohio Lutheran Disaster
Response office has opened and is fully functioning.  Our part-time local
response coordinator, Kathy Meyers, is on board and able to receive calls
from volunteers.

Please note there is a change in the toll free phone number that was
installed this week. It is different from the one I posted on August 12th.

TO VOLUNTEER IN SOUTHEAST OHIO:

     Please contact local response coordinator Kathy Meyers
     1-877-864-8558 (this is a toll free number)

     The local toll number is 1-740-685-8558.

I apologize for any inconvenience this change may have caused.  Thank you
for your continuing support of disaster response ministries.

In Christ,
Gil Furst

GILBERT B. FURST  (written on Fri, Aug 21, 1998, at  5:06 pm)
Director, ELCA Domestic Disaster Response (Division for Church in Society),
Lutheran Disaster Response (A cooperative ministry of the ELCA and LCMS)
8765 W. Higgins Rd., Chicago 60631  PHONE: 773-380-2822  FAX: 773-380-2493
Visit our website:  www.elca.org/dcs/disaster